Start a Career at Dice Communications!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TODAY!
Dice Communications is currently seeking ambitious self-starters for the role of Account Executive (AE), various markets. As one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States, Dice Communications is looking to find someone eager to dive into the Alcatel-Lucent product suite and sell into a space with unlimited upside. The AE is a sales professional who actively prospects for new business accounts. AE's are responsible for acquiring new Enterprise level customers while managing a small base of large accounts with an extensive business portfolio of products to new and existing customers. AE's are responsible for account planning and research to identify opportunities, manage their sales funnel, and close deals. AE's collaborate with Senior Account Managers, technical resources, product vendors, and customers to develop solutions that address the client's needs. If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the position requirements, compensation package, and client verticals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Network & Voice Engineers
The Network & Voice Engineer provides members with courteous, friendly service, which exceeds their expectations while processing transactions promptly, efficiently and accurately. This individual meets quality service goals as identified in your performance action plan, and is an effective team member through cooperation, flexibility, dependability, and participation at meetings and training. Technical job knowledge and skills must be applied to complete all work in a timely manner in accordance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements while managing varying degrees of work. The essential functions of the Network & Voice Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and support a variety of routed and switched TCP/IP networking systems including LAN/WAN/VPN in highly-secure regulated environments.
- Leverage several network analysis systems to monitor, troubleshoot, plan and measure network and host communication and performance at all levels of the OSI model.
- Maintain and Support numerous network and voice systems including:
- Web Proxy / Firewall / Network IDS & IPS / Host IDS & IP
- Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) solutions
- 2-factor Authentication Systems and Password Management Systems
- System Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- Identify and apply Networking and Security Best Practices.
- Ensure the highest level of security and availability for core and branch networking systems.
- Acts as a key collaborative resource with business, leadership, and technology teams for routine issues and project-related requirements.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base and procedural documentation.
- Support engagement in a continuous cross-training environment. Continuous learning and certifications for certain relevant technology platforms and disciplines are expected for this position. Employer-paid training is available. Restrictions apply.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact email@example.com for further details on the position requirements, qualifications, and compensation package. We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit A Resume
Dice Communications is always looking for qualified applicants. Even if we do not have any openings in your specific area of expertise, please feel free to submit your resumé and we will keep it on file and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.